Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Robotz Play

I really should be off to nappy-land but I'm enjoying the sound of the rain too much right now to cash it in so thought I'd post some samples I made today.  I recently got the Robotz Cricut cartridge for L's bday party invites/thank you's/etc. etc. and wanted to try some of it out.  I haven't gotten to the 3D ones yet but I did sample 5 of my favs today in 3" and 4" sizes.

I didn't realize how many small pieces there would be to put together on these, it's a bit of a nightmare actually, but I really do like the end results.  No idea yet what the cards or color schemes will look like but at least I know what I'm getting into with these little critters! 

Anywho.  Guess I really should call it a night.  Have a good one all!

2 comments:

  1. You have much more patience then I do. Great looking though.
    Just wanted to thank you for your visit and entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really cute. I've got a Cricut machine but haven't done much with it. After seing these cuties, I think I should definitely tinker with it more.

    ReplyDelete