Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Meet Me On Monday!

 1. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
Hate to say it but it's GOT to be McDonalds- LOVE their fries and Filet-o-Fish sandwiches.  Their Mushroom Swiss Angus burgers aren't bad either!  Most importantly, I've recently discovered the joy (and some trepidation) at letting the boy run loose in one of their play areas at a local restaurant.  He generally naps afterwards.  How can I NOT love that?!  A close 2nd would be Taco Bell though I have to be in the mood for it.

2. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I'd love to get back where I intended to be: Technical Director for a computer animation company (Pixar (now part of Disney) would be my #1 choice.)  I always considered being a party planner but I don't want to give up evenings, weekend, holidays and summers. 

3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?
Under.  Definitely.

4. What was your favorite tv show as a child?
Not sure I remember but I know the Sunday night Disney movie was a fav and I always watched Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
5. What is your favorite Summer drink?
Cold, light wines, froo-froo drinks (pina coladas, mudslides, grasshoppers), lemonade... so many possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from your newest follower ...loved reading your answers!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah another McD's fan!! I love their fish sandwiches too!!

    Wow what a cool job that would be!

    Your only the 2nd one to want the toilet paper UNDER! lol.

    Thanks for participating! I'm now following you! Please follow me back!

    ReplyDelete