Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

A bit late in the evening but it's still Monday!

1. What one food could you eat every single day?
Red raspberries.  I could roll in them.  I could sleep in them.  Mix them with sour cherries and you have a religious experience of a pie.


2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Yep. 

3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
A sad, bad, old thing that should have been retired earlier this year.  However, as much as I'd LOVE to have an iPhone, it doesn't make sense and the data charges are nutty.  Instead, I kept my 2yr old phone and got a $100/15hr credit on it.  5mos later, and I still have 6hrs left on it.  Definitely a sensible, though boring, investment.

4. What did you have for dinner last night?
We went to a friend's house for a picnic.  They had yummy pulled pork, smoked chicken, salads and a mango-black bean salsa that yes, again, I could have rolled in. 

5. What is your favorite candy?
There's not just one.  Peppermint patties, Reese's PB cups (NOT dark!), Cathedral windows, 5th Avenue, and and and.



---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment