Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Organization Boot Camp- 3.2

There was a bonus assignment this week.  We were supposed to put together a basket of seasonal items so everything is at arm's reach to make things for that season.  I put together my Valentine's things minus the paper.
It's something I've never really thought of doing because I tend to do more specific project work than an overall "seasonal" task.  I generally come up with a sketch and a plan of colors and embellishments and then gather only those items.  However, I want to give this a try and see if it's inspirational.  If nothing else, it reminded me of a Valentine's stamp set I forgot about and made me think of two punches in new ways when I realized I still don't have any heart punches.

2 comments:

  1. It made me realize that I have more than I originally pulled out. I have more stuff to play with! It's great that this challenge made you look at creative ways of using what you have, and now u know to add a heart punch to your shopping wish list.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun that you discovered hidden jewels.

    ReplyDelete