Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What the Mailman & FedEx delivered today

I finally received my SEI order- it was caught up because of the weather.  However, I think it was worth it.  I heard the other week that they had a good clearance sale going on and went to check it out.  Turns out that some of what I looked at when at CKC this past summer was on sale now.  With shipping, this was 26.40.
Considering among other things I got 2 packs of paper that were selling for 19.99 ea. at the show, I'm pretty happy with the haul.

I also picked up some cheap stuff from Scrapcastle this week.  Turns out Mind's Eye's Stomp line is being discontinued (sorry, no pix on this one) so I got a bunch of paper and accessories for about $17 with shipping.

Finally, to go with my One Little Word class, to keep it in sight, I ordered a pendant from The Vintage Pearl.  It really doesn't curve as much as it looks like in the photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment