Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Folded birthday card

I hate to say it but I really don't know what style of folded card this is but I made it anyway.  :)
It was pretty quick and dirty but I didn't want to gloss it up a lot.  It boils down to cardstock, acrylic stamps, inks and Copics.
 

 


It was done primarily for Scrappily Ever After's inspiration challenge:

but I also did a folded card for
Claudia and Company's #73 "unique fold" challenge 
iCopic Lover's #15 challenge (my pink isn't the right one but when you only have 2 pink Copic markers, you do what you can do.)


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and looks hard. Love your coloring!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did you say it was pretty quick to do? It looks quite detailed and tricky!! Beautiful job, how fun to do an image on one side and sentiment on the other. Thank you so much for joining us in our Unique Fold challenge at Claudia & Co. this week.
    ~*Joni C&Co. DT

    ReplyDelete