Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Peaceful Wishes Snowflakes

I should probably make a load of these and send them up to my NJ friends... maybe these could be snowflakes they could smile at. 

I used some of my coveted stash of SEI papers, ice and frost I believe, and my snowflakes die (sorry, no name offhand) from SU.  The sentiment is from SU's Peaceful Wishes set and I embossed it in white.  As always, I wish the print in the paper showed up a bit better than it does.


I'm entering this in:
Get Sketchy's #73 Challenge:

Sarah Hurley Challenge #27: Die Cuts
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #88: Roll of the Die

4 comments:

  1. what a fun card! love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple and elegant card! Love the embossed sentiment! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, simple yet very stylish! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete