Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Work of Art? layout

Who of us with kids hasn't been there?  The day you walk into you little monster's darling angel's monster's room and find that they've decided they don't like the wall color the way it is?  All I can say is thank you for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! 
This layout is unlike any other I've done in that there's only one photo.  Of course, that's because I only took one because it said it all!  Since I usually work on 12x12 pages and this is 6x6, I think I'll eventually incorporate it in to a larger "art" page I do.

You know the drill- the first picture is clearer but way off tilt (did I mention I have no software to rotate photos in anything but 90deg increments?  Grrrr.)  The 2nd frames better but loses some color definition.  My photos would be SO much better if I'd wait to take pix during the day with some real light but I always just want to get them posted when I finish them which almost always means after everyone else has gone to bed.



Challenges:
Crop Stop: Challenge #9: Sketch + use Spellbinders
Ingredients:
Paper: SU's Tempting Turquoise &... some light aqua color. Sorry.  Brown from an unknown source.
Stamps: SU's Weathered, Letters from a Target $1 aisle set
Ink: SU's Whisper White, VersaMark, Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: JoAnn's Copper EP, Spellbinders' Large Oval (2nd smallest), Crayola stick-ons (from Michaels), White gel pen

7 comments:

  1. LOL yes that truly is a work of art what a clever idea... tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! Been there!!! ;) Thanks for entering the crop stop challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh, this layout is great! Yes, the picture says it all! I see your Spellbinder too. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, definitely thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, LOL!! I love that you scrapbooked that incident...cause I think I would have been too mad to remember to take a picture of it. Your layout is wonderful! Thank you for joining us on our Sketch Challenge at CropStop! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy! My darling who did this when she was small is now aged 15...yes, I let her live! LOL Thanks for playing along at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may not seem so now, but you will treasure the memory this card brings you in the future. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The magic eraser us like my bff! Thanks for stopping by tonight! Goodluck on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete