Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I swear! It jumped!

I maybe quiet for a bit as one of my best friends was badly injured today. That's right. My laptop slid right out of my hands this afternoon and landed on a hardwood floor about 4' down and as flat as possible- probably the worst way it could have hit. If you tilt the hard drive, it sounds like it's full of sand- generally not a good thing. I ordered a new drive tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there was no damage to the motherboard. Time will tell but hopefully things will be back to norm in less than a week.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I really really hope that it's ok and that you don't have to replace much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! This is quit upsetting…we are so attached to our PCs, Macs, laptops, etc. these days, aren't we? I don't realize how much I use my computer until it's not working. Best wishes for a laptop speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete