Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crayola Factory Layout

This is the first page of a 2pg spread... I'll get to the 2nd page tomorrow hopefully.  Sorry for the sun-glare on some of the photos- if it's not middle of the night and no light, it's middle of the blazing day.  *sigh*

Ingredients:
Paper: Prints: October Afternoon, Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Misc: Dicuts: October Afternoon, Large Chipboard C: Heidi Grace Designs, Other letters: Piggy Tales, Dimensional Glaze: Stampin; Up, White glaze pen

Challenges:
Sketches in Thyme: June Open Challenge
Apron Strings: My blues are more aqua and royal/navy but it's as close as I could come.

October Afternoon:

4 comments:

  1. very fun layout! I love your use of the inspiration colours and that sketch is dynamite! I may have to head over there and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this- such bright fun colors, perfect for a trip to the Crayola Factory!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wanna go! That looks like so much fun, and your layout matches the spirit of your pics perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thank for playing along at Sketches in Thyme, hope to see you play along next month!!

    ReplyDelete