Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



Java's changing it up a bit and doing 4 questions now...

1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
I actually just had a few jumbo jelly beans left from our Easter basket.  Yep, that's right.  My parents still load up my childhood Easter basket every year.  Let's not talk about Christmas stockings!

2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
When else would I have a chance to look through PaperCrafts and Creating Keepsakes?!  :)  Seriously.  In a house with a 3yr old, you grab whatever private moment you have to call your own.  (Java mentioned that this is apparently National Bathroom Reading Month.  Why?  Would someone please tell me why?)

3. I can't stand when someone _________?
does something rude/stupid on the road and doesn't wave to acknowledge that someone else did them a favor of not rear-ending/t-boning them!  Is it really that hard to say, "Thanks, my bad."?

4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
It's supposed to be weekly but it tends to be a few days in the week by the time I hit all of the appropriate stores having great sales and/or getting the things I forgot/didn't know I needed the first/second time around.

8 comments:

  1. I love your parents! ;-) I wish mine filled up my Christmas Stockings too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do that for my children (31,27,& 19) and YES... let's not get on the subject of Christmas Stockings ... too much to list ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that my little attempts of apologizing for my idiocy on the road are probably well received ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still get an Easter basket as well, although the candy that was in ours is long gone. :)

    I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to check out your older posts. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still give baskets to my kids and a couple of them have kids of their own. I give them baskets as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jelly beans are my favorite candy. I love them dearly. I haven't had one in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am following you from Meet me on Monday, of course...I love jelly beans as well, I can't wait till Easter comes cause then you can find the really good ones...LOL

    I hope you have a wonderful day, (yes I know I am a day late) sorry..
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete