Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

GD Kiddie Kicker LO for GHWI

In English, that's Guest Designer Kiddie Kicker layout for Getting Hippity with Ippity.

Aletha sent me a sketch for this project and I needed to use the set I picked out from my previous win - I chose The Best.

Sketch:                                                   My Take:
 

Now you'll notice that there's NOTHING on that sketch that indicates it's a layout and not a card.  It was actually intended to be a card but for some reason, I saw LO and never even considered card.  I didn't figure it out until I saw it publically posted with some inspiration pieces.  Well DUH Jen!!!  Luckily, Aletha was happy to have something different so it was all good.

Ingredients:
Stamps: (The Best) Unity
Cardstock (Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White) Stampin' Up, (Jet Stream) Core-dinations
DSP (Soccer paper) Karen Foster Designs, (Hostess sampler pack) Stampin' Up
Ink: (Black) StazOn, (Faded Jeans, Walnut Stain Distress Inks) Tim Holtz, (Ballet Blue) Stampin' Up
Misc: Transparency sheet, (Jack & Jill alpha stickers) Doodlebug Designs, (Crochet thread) DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment