Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crappy Day card

Hey!  You want to see something that's REALLY different for me?  A CAS (clean and simple) card that's MEANT to be CAS!  Whoo hoo!  I REALLY gotta try this more often- even with the cut image, it was very quick to make!


I ordered a bunch of Unity stamps at the end of the year when they had some great sale prices.  This is one that I really considered NOT getting but I just couldn't stop chuckling everytime I saw it.  While red may not be my favorite color, I love the way it looks with kraft paper and those little hearts screamed for red outlines.

Ingredients:
Stamps: (Crappy Day): Unity
Ink: (Real Red): Stampin' Up
Paper: (Crumb Cake, Whisper White): Stampin' Up
Misc: (Ribbon): Offray, (Ice White Pearl Pen): Viva, Pop-dots

Challenges:
The Kraft Journal: Favorite Colors
Skipping Stones: Sketch #110

5 comments:

  1. I may need to get that stamp! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny and cute! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card totally made me giggle! Thanks for playing along with the SKipping Stones Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun CAS card, and I love that it makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete