Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Engagement card

I envision this for an engagement but it could be wedding, anniversary, or anything else that would strike fancy.

Ingredients:
Paper: (Kraft, Sage Shadow, Bliss Blue?, Whisper White): Stampin' Up, (Dewy Iris Paint Chip): Glidden

Ink: (Basic Black, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Vintage Violet): Stampin' Up
Stamps: (You Sweep Me Off My Feet, Sentiment): Unity, (Woodgrain Background): Stampin' Up

Challenges:
  • Frosted Designs: Kraft Paper
  • The Paper Players #83: I didn't have any of these except Crumb Cake (kraft) but I stamped off Old Olive, and watered down/painted with Tempting Turquoise and Vintage Violet inks.  I used what I think is Sage Shadow and Bliss Blue papers as well as a paint chip.  Overall, I think the colors match pretty well.

  • Scrapbookers Paradise #57






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colours you used and image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely take on the sketch.
    Very pretty Thank You for playing in paradise with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you embossed the kraft paper.thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - the image is so classy and the colors you've chosen and layers you used really play beautifully off the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen Love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbooker's Paradise! I love this stamp and how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image, Jen! I really like the clean design and the woodgrain background you used, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful clean and classy card, Jen! I love this image! Your ribbon treatment is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the sketch! What a pretty stamp! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete