Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Julia over at Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia passed the Liebster Blog Award along to me and I first wanted to say, "THANKS!"  I really appreciate it!  It's been great getting to know you the past couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work over the coming months!

The Liebster award is given to show appreciation for those blogs with less than 200 followers and that provide inspiration for others! To accept the award, you must:


Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
Post on your blog.
Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.

Below you will find some blogs that are currently an inspiration to me:

This one's a bit wide open but to all of the ladies over at The Creative Patch : Fantastic creative ideas to be found!
Jamie: Musings of an Ink Addict: Great variety of projects!
KristyLee: KristyLee's World: Some great "alternative" projects!
Lea: (th)INK Positive: She's got mad Copic skills and I can say I know her!
Lori: Apron Strings: Not only does she have a great store, but she posts great challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment