Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Springy butterflies

I predict I'm going to get sick of butterflies pretty soon- I've overloaded on them a bit in the past 2 weeks but I'll run with it while I can.

Ingredients:
Paper: (Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum): Stampin' Up, (Pocketful of Posies): DCWV

Ink: (Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum): Stampin' Up
Stamps: (The Time is Now, Misc. sentiment): Unity
Misc: (Punch): Stampin' Up

Challenges:
ippity Opportunity: Winged Things
GHWI @ The Crafters Cafe: March Card Challenge
Sweet Stampin': Let's See Those Layers (Where the butterflies are, there's 6 layers of paper there!- Butterflies, print, sentiment strip, purple punched, blue stamped, white background)
Chick Challenge #21:

5 comments:

  1. Jen these are so pretty I love them Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty elegant card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!! Thanks for joining us in the March 4th Unity Opportunity Ippity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete