Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry Class: Day 2

Ok.  Really.  I'm NOT a Tim Holtz fanatic regardless of the item I posted yesterday.  :)  I haven't created all of his tags (not even close- I think I have 10 and only 1 is from this past year.)  I actually think some are kind of ugly (Sorry but it's true.)  However, I really like some of the techniques, can really appreciate the inks and what you can do with them, and like quite a few of the Ideaology items.  Given that, I still don't really "get" the inks a lot of times.  I know they do cool things when spattered with water but what else?  For that reason, I decided to take the Creative Chemistry class.  I think it's going to be $35 well-spent. 

I'm going to try to post the tags/samples I made daily to keep myself on-track and actually doing the class.


1. Blended spritz & flick
2. Brushless watercolor
3. Wrinkle-free distress

No comments:

Post a Comment