Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cupcake Valentine

Yeah.  You read me right.  Valentine.  Part of National Scrapbooking Day was a challenge over at Little Yellow Bicycle to use one of their old lines on a project.  I have a bit of the Cupcake Love line from their Winter '10 release that I wanted to use.  I combined it with the challenge from Pumpkin Spice and a sketch from Shimelle Laine to get this:
Challenges:
Little Yellow Bicycle (product line at least as old as the Summer '11 release.)

Pumpkin Spice:( A card with blue, something round, at least 3 layers or 3 different papers)

The sketch I used:

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Jen! I love your "Hugs for sale" tag, the buttons, and pretty paper choices. Thank you for joining our Shop pumpkin Spice fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love all the layers and the sentiment is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete