Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Simple Sunny ATC

This week's challenge over at Wicked Wednesday is "You are My Sunshine."  Truthfully, nothing really came to me this week for it but I thought I'd give it a last try today and then I remembered how much I like those big-beamed suns I've seen on so many layouts recently (I like big beams and I cannot lie!) so I tried it for the ATC.



Sorry for the odd camera angles.
I considered cutting the beams down to fit the edges of the card but I think I'll leave them and maybe incorporate the whole thing on a layout sometime.

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME - I just love the rays hanging off the edge! Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB , like how you have taken it outside to photograph well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...bright and happy! Thx for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week...always nice to have you join us!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Giggling at the "big beams" as I've got one of those. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Awesome job on the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete