Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

2nd Birthday page

For some reason, I'm kickin' butt and takin' names when it comes to birthday layouts recently.  Yeah.  Kickin' butt.  Takin' names.  I had to say it.  Dunno why.  Just had to.

This was designed for a Club CK Recipe Challenge: summertime photos, envelope mini album, a transparent element, a monogram (single large letter), and an accent cut from patterned paper.  The summer photos are obvious, the envelope album... I made mini envelopes from cardstock to fit the trimmed photos.  I haven't glued it down because I need to figure out how I want to attach it and cut the page protector so you can get to the photos.  The monogram... I went with a number.  The banner is from patterned paper and the year is under clear fragments.

Ingredients:
Paper: (Blue CS): Michaels, (Yellow DP): Lily Bee Design, (Blue Dark Denim Flourish-Double Dot): BoBunny, (Funfetti-Carnival (banner)): We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: (Brushstroke Numbers): Stampin' Up
Ink: (Whisper White): Stampin' Up
Misc: (Fragments): Tim Holtz

1 comment:

  1. I like your pocket idea on these layouts , its nice to put tickets and things into as memories. I am always saving ticket stubs and bits of stuff I gather , for my pages.
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete