Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

About Me scrap page

I've been wanting to do one of these "snapshot in the life" pages and the recent Club CK scraplift challenge gave me reason.  I found a great page that I really wanted to copy so it all fell in place theme-wise.  As for the look, it didn't quite come together- I couldn't find a paper here that had the blue and bright yellow but after looking for longer than I intended, I decided the best thing was to simply finish.  It's the content that matters the most, not if I think it all looks perfect.


Ingredients:
Paper: (Yellow): Unknown, (Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla): Stampin' Up, (Text): October Afternoon, (Floral): DCWV

Rub-ons: (Black serif): Unknown, (Black san-serif): TLC, (Off-white): October Afternoon

Challenges:
Club CK Scraplift Challenge
Better Living Through Scrapbooking: Yellow & Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment