Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Farm Day Layout

It's funny.  Once I scrap for a month or three, I'm over it and want to make cards.  Once I make cards for a month or three, I'm over it and want to scrap.  Scrapping time it is.



Ingredients: 
Paper: (Latte, Ghosts & Goblins, Citrus stacks): DCWV, (Very Vanilla, Whisper White): Stampin' Up
Stamps: (Banner): Unity, (Fall Whimsy): Stampin' Up
Ink: (Old Olive, Really Rust, Real Red, Only Orange, True Thyme, Summer Sun): Stampin' Up, (Momento Black): Tsukineko
Misc: (Distress Markers): Tim Holtz, (Ribbon): Crate Paper, (Twine): Divine Twine, Whisker Graphics, (Border punch): ?, (Thickers): American Crafts

Challenges:  
Simon Says Stamp: Favorite Technique (When DON'T I fussy-cut?!)  
DCWV: August Stack-a-holic sketch

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely scrap book page x
    I have only ever done two!!! I much prefer making cards than scrap booking x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Great bunting and I love the pumpkin . Great pictures too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete