Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Wicked Wednesday!

Hey!  Look at me skating in just under the wire again!  Oh well.  At least I made it to the party before it was COMPLETELY over!  This week's Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge was for their 1st birthday and it has... guess.... a BIRTHDAY theme!  Bet you didn't get that one did you!?  ;)

I went for a fairly CAS look on this one.  There are 2 pieces of wire on it- the red to look like a spring and a thinner white one to make the cupcake do a bit of a bobble.




Ingredients:
Stamps: (Out of the Box): Stampin' Up

Coloring: (Black Momento): Tsukineko, Copics, (Distress Marker): Tim Holtz
Paper: (Whisper White): Stampin' Up
Misc: (Happy Birthday rub-ons):? Wire

Challenges:
Simon Says: Favorite technique (Hand coloring and fussy cutting)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jen I'm so sorry you missed the deadline! This is fabulous and I'm so glad you joined our party anyway! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very ice, I love the wire you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Card! love the popping cupcake out of the present! Adorable card! Glad you could join us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Coloring and fussy cutting are a few of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete