Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

WCMD #9: Texture

Yeah.  I'm still at it.  There are two more challenges over at Unity that are due tonight and I'm finally getting them wrapped up.  Between getting sick (subbing at a preschool meant I was exposed to lots of loveliness that I managed to pick up and hang on to quite nicely) and my parents visiting this past week, I'm just flat out behind.  But now, done.  Yay!

This was for the Unity Texture challenge.  I used some stripped corrugated cardboard, hemp twine, and edge distressing to give this some teeth.

Ingredients:
Stamp: (Play in the Sun): Unity

Ink: (Vintage Photo, Distress markers): Tim Holtz
Paper: (Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip): Stampin' Up, (Natural White resume paper): ?, Corrugate

Challenges: 
Unity Challenge: Things in the air
Unity: Texture

1 comment:

  1. Oh how lovely!! So glad you played along in the Unity Opportunity 'Things in the Air' Challenge!
    ~JenMarie Taylor

    ReplyDelete