Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest design work for Express the Moment

A few months ago Kim over at Express the Moment (ETM) posted an open call for guest designers.  I've bought a few of ETM's kits and I really like the mix of papers and embellishments so I was thrilled to hear that I'd be designing for her after submitting my work.  I received the November kit which is full of great cream, aqua, beige, brown and orange colors and leafy designs.  I had grand plans for several 12x12 layouts.  Then all three of us here at ye ol' homestead were wiped out last week with the stomach bug (or possibly food poisoning in the hubby's case.  One day he'll learn to toss questionable cans of creamy soups!)  Of course, just as one of us recovered, the next went down so it was a bit of a lost week.  The end result was a change in my projects- I just wasn't up to tackling a stack of 12x12's.  Instead, I went for a variety of projects including some I haven't tried before which made it a bit more of a stretch and a bit more fun.

12x12 Layout

Post-it note holder

Tag

Card 1

Card 2

ATC

Decor

Thanks for the opportunity Kim!  Happy Thanksgiving all!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys were down & out, but it looks like you got a lot of great work done! Love them ALL! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card work Jen, I so appreciate your kind comments.
    Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT gig! Kits are so much fun, and it looks like you are rockin' yours :)

    ReplyDelete