Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Creepmas with Poisoned Peas

This month's Poisoned Peas challenge is "twisted holidays" and Rick St. Dennis is once again our sponsor.  He has some really great images- both twisted and traditional.

I couldn't decide between two images this month so I went with both, one "twisted!" and one a bit askew.  First, my "twisted!" one.  It's colored with Distress Markers and I took a picture of it before I spritzed it with water not knowing if I was going to utterly destroy it in the process.  As it was, I DID water it more than I intended but I kind of like the result- it's almost like the glow of Christmas lights.


The second piece is something I think I'll give either my father or husband for Christmas.  I haven't added a sentiment but it'll be something to the effects of "Hope you have an OUTstanding Christmas!"  What can I say- I just can't help myself.
Both images have Decor pen "pearls" added to them, the red lights on the tag, and the pearls and red lights on NOEL on the card.

I hope you can join us this month in celebrating the twisted holidays!

Challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe: Tags
Here Come the Boys: Anything Goes
The Kraft Journal: Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Waw this is really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your double twine bow! Thank you for playing with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning colouring. Love the images. Thanks for joining us at CCCB. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag. Thank you for entering your tag in our challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Blogspot. It is very cute. We always hope that our entrants will return for follow-up challenges. Good Luck~Patti CCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card, an I love the tag, thanks for sharing it with us at Here Come the Boys, Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and tag Jen. Darling idea for the sentiment on the OUThouse! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sweet friend.
    :O)
    Jessica B

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty, Jen! The images are so intricate and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your colouring is AMAZING!! beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous Jen , Hope you are okay , Happy New Year and gosh is it its flying . Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete