Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick birthday card

So I got all of the Valentine's made and mailed.  I have my hubby's bday present in hand... have since Christmas actually though his bday is today.  I realized though that I had no bday card and no Valentine's gift for him.  *sigh*  So.  The card is made and I guess I'll make a quick trip out tomorrow for a Vday gift.

Stamps: All Paper Smooches: sentiment & cupcake freebies, tag from Qwik Qwips
Paper: (Whisper White, Real Red (beind heart punch)): Stampin' Up, (Blue Awning): K&Co.
Twine: The Twinery
Misc: Copics, Heart punch

Challenges:
Paper Smooches: Heart

Shopping Our Stash: Birthday (I've had that print paper here for about a year and just untaped it today)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute CAS card! Love the red, white and dk blue! The little twine bow is the perfect touch! Hey, I did the same thing today...found a pkg of cardstock unopened in a drawer I don't use much...took it all out and put it where it belongs according to color. (I like yours better! LOL) Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SOS!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cupcake card and cute tag on your card...beautifully done..good luck with the challenge

    I join also paper smooches Heart challenge my card is number 17 would you mind to see it on my Blog and I would be so glad if you could leave me some love :), thanks bevore..Monika

    ReplyDelete