Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Big Day layouts

Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day!  Yeah.  It's almost 10pm here on the east coast but it's still today and it's the thought that counts.  Right?

I picked up a BG scrapbooking kit at my LSS quite a while back.  I'm generally not a kit person but I loved the colors and patterns in this one and it WAS on sale after all!  Had to have it.  So it's been hanging around with a lot of other stuff and I really needed to get it done so I made it my goal for today- use the kit.  I altered the included sketch slightly and then made a 2nd 2-pg layout out of the leftovers which worked well since it took 4pgs to get all of my pictures in.



I hope that you have a chance to do a bit of scrapping today and in the days to come.  I'll be posting this over at Big Picture Classes NSD10k and at Moxie Fab's Scrapbooking Rocks challenge.  Hope you'll join me!

3 comments:

  1. Those layouts are awesome!! And go you for using up something older. . .Gotta love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors here and the great pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pages, Jen!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete