Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Papertrey Ink- SAF Friday Night Fashion Show

So. Papertrey Ink had their big event yesterday- Stamp-a-Faire. They kicked it off Friday night with a fashion show where you could alter a tshirt in some manner. Well, don't expect to see me in an altered shirt- the crud went through our house last week and I'm still trying to shake the sinus crap and the oncoming chest cough. I was actually supposed to spend yesterday evening with gal pals and a solid dose of Rocky Horror Picture Show. I guess the upside is that I was able to craft instead. So, I've got a few projects to share, hopefully a few more to come and a few pictures of my "pre-work" that can be posted in place of an altered shirt.

One of the projects we could prep for was popsicle stick bracelets. I cooked 10 sticks and was only able to use 5 of them. And unfortunately, even those started to split at the one end. Oh well. At least i know how to do them now.


I also needed to clean my workspace- it was covered with, well, Papertrey projects I was in the middle of.

No comments:

Post a Comment